Sunday, October 9, 2011

Catch Up via Photo

Welcome back!  It has indeed been awhile, which means I have a lot of pictures that need sharing!  Enjoy...
I think I could stare at this all day long and be perfectly content.


They have a good spot.
 
One of three (they left us two) fire pits that will be enjoyed often (along with some s'mores, I'm sure)


Jaida getting the stick in her swimming hole



The leaves are changing!


This should be included in every Saturday afternoon, if you ask me

We have about a dozen wild turkeys that regularly make their way through our yard, along with some deer...the wildlife is so fun to watch!

Good morning, sunshine!

The happy family :)

The giant windows are my favorite

Jaida is stoked to finally have a yard to run in!

And now to go a little farther back to our SoNo days...I still want to go take more pictures around that sweet-looking little historic town...

Our walking trail by the harbor on a perfectly blue day...


There is really nothing more beautiful than when Spring starts blooming around here...



And while were at it, just a few more from our anniversary weekend in the City :) ....
Though it was no TexMex, we enjoyed some delicious Mexican food

Perfect weather for walkin the streets...






Breakfast outside our hotel...


a delicious end to a stellar weekend with my love :)

God has been too good to us!  We look forward to having you up to the new place to share in His goodness ;)

No comments: